Recruitment in SSC for Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy
- Opening Date for Online Registration: – 16th November 2013
- Closing Date for Online Registration: – 11th December 2013 for Part I and 13th December for Part II Registration.
- Closing Date for Receipt of Hard Copy by Office: – 13th December 2013
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: – 16th February 2014 and 23rd February 2014
- Application Fee: – Applicants must Pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in the form of CRFS or Challan through any branch of State Bank of India.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification against recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) examination 2014. In this concern, Online applications are being invited from qualified and result oriented candidates. So, those candidates who are waiting for SSC MTS year 2014 Notification/ Online Application Form may submit their application through online on the address of SSC on or before 11th December 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Post Name: – Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical)
Qualification: – Passed the Matriculation (10th class) examination from any recognized Board.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants maximum age should not be more than 25 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st January 2014.
How to Apply: – Eager candidates who fulfill the requisite qualification and other eligibility may click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page, applicants follow the process and last press submit button for submission of this application.
Notes: – SSC MTS Exam 2014 official notification is yet not published on SSC Official Website. So, my dear aspirants, vacancy details and official notification and online application form link will be uploaded very soon at the official website given below.
For More Details ‘Please Click Here’
For Application Form ‘Please Click Here’
For Apply Online